DISCLAIMER- The existence of Bintang Prius®is not to associate or links to any authority nor to insult anyone. It just a view perspective and personal sharing of Ikhwankaizen Carl®. Not more than that. Any additional information or source from any website or book will be mentioned below the post.Source of some images are taken from the net and no copyright infringement intended.This Weblog also shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this Weblog.Thank you.. No somos responsables por el contenido de cualquier sitio web externo, y un enlace a tal sitio no significa su aprobación. La información sobre este sitio puede contener errores o inexactitudes, los propietarios del sitio no se hacen responsables en cuanto a la exactitud o fiabilidad de los contenidos del sitio Web. Muchos Gracias..

Pengembara Prius

Sunday, January 23, 2011

HOLD IT AGAINST ME


Hi Guys,

Shalom
last nite i went to the office for my nite call.. with Kheswa..  before that i have a chat with a friend in fb.... 
his word-
hi
budak manja wat pe.psal smalam ikhwan marah ke..
org cakap je..
smalam pun org byk problem..
cm ni ke nk rapat ngn ikhwan..
xpnah nk tanya problem pe..
x pnah nak kongsi masalah..
x pnah nk amik berat..
cuba ikhwan pk...
kalo kita nk org syg kita...rapat ngn kita...
kita wat kt org tu mcm tu gak..

30 minutes past 1 in the morning... i got one call... from another friend.. her word is all about friend's relationship...

here is my word: 
everytime i talk to you via phone.... i'll get angry.... it's your fault.. always spoilt my mood...... i know i'm a bad person.... like a bare ass..when i refuse to have a coversation in front of you face to face... you said that i'm never listen to you.... when i listened you always said that i pulled my face from you... what wrong with you guys... i'm exhausted.... i'm not the same person.... don't expect me to be the same... i'm no longer a kid... i'm a kind of transformation... just forget about the creepy sound you made in the call (frenzy in transformers??).. deep inside my heart i'm also got a flesh that people on earth used to called as heart.. the same goes to my housemates... never going out together for the whole year 2010 ... i did'nt know what wrong with me... i once ask them for buka puasa together last Ramadhan.. and you guess what they did'nt came out.... that me who treat them for buka puasa.... i never ask money from anyone else... i just need friends because no man is an island...
i just don't understand!!!!
i thought to make bintang prius as a platform for me to indirect talk and speak up with you guys..... to understand you guys feeling or whatsoever... so i use BM as the language for you guys to understand.....
and guess what i get... nothing....the situation actually make things went worst.. rite now i'm feeling that i'm totaly lost in faith blogging in BM... 
it's just exactly like a boomerang that hitting me back.. ouch, it's hurt... burn!!...   i'm sick.. o'boy this boy is totally sick..... someone please help me... 
you said i've the purest heart that me myself did'nt appreciated!!! FYI, i try to stop being a nice young man for quite a long time ago.... but can't simply deny my heart... my hati kecil always advice me.... my mum and dad prayers always in side of me.... angels still be Allah's guardian for me.... i can't be bad... why you guys always said to me that i'm not into you... not understand what other feels... the way you speak to me try to conveyed to the world that.... o' i'm the criminal of the world.... what wrong on earth that i'm doing.... you said that i'm not appreciate friends that love me around... is it you want me to hug and kiss every one of them.... i'm just don't understand!!! relationship never be  that hard... complicated!!! i try to understand you guys but you guys never understand me... you guys never listen to me when we're talk... that made me in a silent mode everytime we got together.... 
ok fine... i want to make a statement here.... i did'nt fall in love in any one... never ever fall in love... maybe it's not a right time to declare this... but please understand me... i'm not ready for love... really does.. i truly mean it! i know you read the blog... so just accept me as a friend not as Wa'ad for De Laila.... life change.. seasons change.. and people change... we will never expect the same from the same person we thought to be in our side.... the environment of cruelity sometime make me out of my mind..... what are you guys expect from me huh? 
last but not least,
sorry guys for everyting....  i just simply be myself..... unperfect friend for no one.... and just remember this, friendship never end~


really juice:Ikhwankaizen carl try to be explorer Captain Archibald Witwicky  


The guy in this video is my friend from Catholic Central High School Canada... he's now studied at University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada... his name is James Oran or i used to call him as AJ... feel free to watch his videos! and don't forget to subscribe

Thanks for checking out the site! fetch you with update later.There's a lot you can do on here, If you like my post on HOLD IT AGAINST ME feel free to leave a comment...i would love to know what you're thinking...TQ... mekaseh yer!!! -Bintang Prius 

3 comments:

Umar Kadir said...

it's hard.. just go with the flow. some day, u will found someone that are mend for you. keep faith

Mista DJ Carl said...

thanks Umar... really appreciate that.. i enjoyed your video clip Christina Grimmie & Alex Goot - _DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love.... good job... i just finished downloaded that 11 minutes ago...

Umar Kadir said...

ur welcome. i am also having hard time right now, and listening to music are my medicine. it works for me! hope for u as well. keep smiling, k! :D

Mungkin anda juga suka ini dan ini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...